Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break Stress

I woke up on Sunday morning in fairly good mood. I made some coffee and settled in to watch some Doctor Who flip on my laptop and do some writing. When I turned my laptop on I discovered something terrible. The clicker on my mouse pad refused to work! I sat there clicking it over and over again hoping it would start doing its job, after about 20 minutes I gave up. Having to work all day monday it was impossible to go to the one computer store Big Rapids has. Finally I was able to stop in before another long day at work on Tuesday. After waiting in line behind an older women learning to use Microsoft Word I finally got a chance to tell the man working at the computer store my horrible problem. He then informed me he could not fix it, but he knew what was wrong. Basically my mouse clicker wore out and I need a new one. Then he informed me in order to go that I needed to replace the whole top part of my laptop..... Something that would cost me a couple hundred bucks. Being the broke college student that I am I found an alternative to this high number, I bought a wireless mouse... When I told the computer store man my plan he said that was a solution to the problem but not a fix. Looks like this summer Im going to have to swallow my cheap pride and pay for the repairs. What a way to start spring break stuck in Big Rapids.

No comments:

Post a Comment