Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Changing Majors

Some people know recently I changed my major from Music Industry Management to Public Relations. This is something I had been thinking about doing for a very long time. Although I learned a lot from the MIM program it was not quite the right fit for me. After taking the required public relation class for MIM I knew what I wanted to do. I was just worried about falling behind and not being able to catch up, but after a meeting with the PR advisor I realized I could do it with a little extra work. Hence my load of summer classes. Along with summer classes I will be working full time. I am also looking into a short internship at the end of summer in New York with Sephora which would be amazing. My summer is going to be anything but a break, but it will be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment