Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blogging more.

One of my goal for 2012 is to Blog more. I created this blog with a purpose and now I need to utilize it. My second semester of junior year has started and I am already busy. Not only am I taking 15 credits, I also am very involved in three campus organizations. I am in an organization called Entertainment Unlimited which is the campus programming board, I am a founder of the Student Fashion Alliance, and I am an active member of the Public Relations Society of America. Although I am busy I love what I do. I love always having something to do and being involved with so much.

Now that it's winter and cold out side I have more time for indoor activities, such as BLOGGING! I really want to start a make-up and fashion blog soon as well. I just need the motivation to get it started. Hopefully that will happen soon. Look for more posts and maybe a new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment