Monday, September 24, 2012

New Beginnings

Well here we are. The start of my senior year at Ferris State University. I have neglected this blog all year even though my last post was about blogging more. Too bad life catches up with us. I have a few new projects I wanna start this year. First off I want to finally take that big step and start a fashion blog. I love reading them and I watch Youtube beauty videos religiously. It's something I have always wanted to try and as soon as I set it up I will post it to this blog. As a senior there are many daunting things we face as we leave the safety of our school years behind and stepping out into the real world. I want this blog to reflect those changes and follow my last year in my safety blanket that is college. Promise to post soon and I can't wait to Start my fashion blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment